Friday, April 15, 2011

Baking Passion

Hello! My name is Brandy and like many people today, I have a passion for baking. I've always dreamed of becoming a famous chef one day. I hope to have my dessert cafe where people can come in, sit down, and order off of a menu that only has dessert items on it. My cafe would be called "Scrumptious." Now, since I'm not there yet, I decided I'd share my baking passions in a different way at first. My husband is on the Southern Virginia University baseball team. I have been baking different treats for the team for every game. I have fallen in love with finding recipes for new treats online, going shopping for the ingredients, baking them and then seeing the teams reactions as they taste my newly made creations. I love everything in the process. I love it so much that I've decided to blog about it! I want to share my passion with the world and help others enjoy tasty treats. I hope you enjoy Scrumptious :)

No comments:

Post a Comment